We’re always looking for passionate green building professionals to join our team, and add new job and internship opportunities throughout the year. If you would like to stay updated as positions become available, please sign up for our weekly newsletter.
Urban Green Council uses the values below to guide our work. Our staff ensures these values are at the forefront of everything we do.
- Excellence: We strive for innovative, high-quality programs and ideas
- Inclusion: The diverse voices and backgrounds of our employees, board of directors, members, and partners make us stronger.
- Collaboration: We believe consensus delivers better solutions and teamwork is essential to our success.
- Engagement: We promote a culture of performance, participation, and quality.
Urban Green values the well-being of our staff and is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes the following:
Employee coverage for medical and dental
401k with 4% employer match
- 15 vacation days in your first year, 8 paid holidays and 2 personal days
- Office closure between Christmas and New Year
- Noon closure on Fridays year-round
- 100% employee coverage for Life, Short Term and Long Term disability insurance
Diversity, equity and inclusion
Urban Green is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
Our staff is dedicated to continually advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion within our organization and the green building community at large.
Current job postings
Research & Policy Intern, Summer 2023