Catch up on the biggest changes to the Energy Code and learn how to avoid objections and stalled projects!
Urban Green offers essential training on how to understand and comply with the New York City and New York State energy codes. Since 2010, we’ve trained over 14,000 design and building professionals throughout New York State!
In effect as of May 2020, the latest energy codes in New York are among the strictest in the nation. Get up to speed on the biggest changes and learn how to avoid objections and stalled projects with one of our Crushing the Code courses.
Crushing the Code classes are:
- Taught by experienced practitioners
- Delivered live, either in-person or online
- Recommended for architects, engineers, code enforcement officials, contractors, building owners and operators, and students working towards a career in the building industry
- Approved for continuing education credits, including AIA LU-HSW, GBCI, PDH and ICC credits
- Free for students & code enforcement officials
These courses will help you understand the structure and rationale behind the energy code, including all new and mandatory provisions. You will become conversant with the various compliance pathways, including required tests and documentation.
Please reach out to the energy code team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
“Crushing the Code is a great way to learn about the energy code. The instructor helps summarize the pertinent code information and manages to keep the material interesting throughout the course. It’s engaging, interactive, and informative for every level of professional.“
Cole Technologies Group
Thank you to our Crushing the Code outreach partners