Learn how to make the construction process more sustainable from start to finish!
What is this course about?
Low-carbon, energy-efficient construction will play a critical role in complying with building codes and achieving ambitious climate goals. These projects require an understanding of new technologies, implementation of new processes and improved coordination across disciplines.
GPRO CM provides students with sustainability best practices and actionable strategies for every phase of construction. Learn how to avoid common construction mistakes and leave the training with practical steps to manage successful, sustainable and cost-effective projects.
What will you learn?
By the end of this training, you’ll be able to:
- Explain the key coordination issues and documentation requirements that are unique to high-performance construction at each stage of a project.
- Describe the responsibilities of the construction manager and project team to ensure building performance.
- Implement sustainable construction processes and communicate required information to subcontractors and trades.
- Coordinate testing, inspection, and commissioning activities to ensure intended performance.
of GPRO students say the information they acquired in GPRO training has helped them perform their job better.
Who is this course for?
This training is ideal for a range of construction professionals, including:
- Construction managers and general contractors
- Experienced tradespersons and trade forepersons
- Owner’s representatives
- Project managers and site superintendents
- Estimators and other office personnel
- Students and apprentices in construction fields
Students are saying…
“GPRO offers a selection of some of the best organized and content-rich courses. The instructor made a point of learning who I was and took an interest in our local practice. That layer of personal touch is rarely seen in online trainings. It was pretty memorable to have a real and honest conversation, as if it was not virtual.”GPRO C&M Student
What should you expect?
GPRO CM is an 8-hour training that is taught live, in-person or remotely, by a highly knowledgeable instructor with industry experience. You are encouraged to ask questions and participate during classroom discussions and activities.
After completing the training, you can earn a GPRO CM certificate by passing a 30-question multiple choice exam. Additionally, you’ll gain access to short on-demand bonus courses on topics like construction waste management, energy code inspections, systems commissioning and more.
GPRO CM qualifies for 7 AIA, GBCI and PDH credits.
This training qualifies under LEED Pilot Credit 81 which allows projects to achieve a LEED point by training personnel on the project team.