SUPPORT SUSTAINABILITY IN NYC AND BEYOND
As an Organizational Member of Urban Green, your firm joins a unique network of employers and individuals committed to sound green building policies and practices in New York City and beyond.
Organizational members join an influential community of owners, facility managers, architects, engineers, manufacturers and sustainability professionals who publicly support the green building movement. Your Urban Green membership not only sustains our critical work, but lets your employees, clients and stakeholders know that you’re committed to healthy, efficient and sustainable buildings for all.
- Complimentary memberships for staff based on company size
- Free admission to most Urban Green events for these members
- Discount on private GPRO and Energy Code trainings
- Complimentary Local Law 97 webinar briefing for your staff, consisting of a 30-minute presentation from Urban Green’s CEO John Mandyck and Associate Policy Director Chris Halfnight, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session
- Advance notice on breaking policy issues and trends
- Subscription to the weekly Urban Green newsletter
- Physical and digital Urban Green Member decals to show your organization’s commitment to sustainability
- Your organization’s name listed on the Urban Green website
- Option to purchase an Urban Green Member plaque
Membership dues and number of complimentary memberships depend on your organization’s annual revenue or asset value.