SUSTAINABLE BUILDINGS FOR A SUSTAINABLE EARTH
Urban Green is committed to transforming NYC buildings for a sustainable future. Make a difference with a tax-deductible donation – your gift will help solidify New York City's position as a leader in green building innovation.
URBAN GREEN COUNCIL
As an essential resource for the region’s sustainable building professionals, we help ensure that New York will be a great place to live for generations to come.
We do this by advocating for a thoughtful, sustainable approach to urban planning, development and energy policy, and by providing valuable education and networking opportunities for thousands of individuals every year.
Urban Green Council is a separate nonprofit from our national organization, the U.S. Green Building Council, and we are responsible for our own fundraising. So we look to individuals, organizations, foundations and government to support our critical work. For more information, please contact email@example.com or 212.514.9385 x124.
- Make a donation online!
- Join the Trust for Urban Green by making a donation of $1,000 or more. Trust benefits include Urban Green membership, invitations to exclusive special events and recognition in our Annual Report.
- Donate 0.5 percent of eligible purchases through AmazonSmile.
- Make a Gift of Appreciated Stock. Your gift of securities will entitle you to a federal charitable deduction when you itemize your tax returns, and you may deduct the full fair market value of your gift if you have held the securities for at least one year. In addition, you will avoid paying capital gains tax on all stock that you chose to donate to Urban Green Council. To make a gift of stock, please instruct your broker or bank to contact us at 212.514.9385, ext. 124, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Take Advantage of your Company’s Matching Gift Program. Many companies have gift matching programs that double or even triple the amount of your donation. If yours does, you can send us your employer’s matching gift form and your donation by mail.
- Donate by phone. For more information, please contact email@example.com or 212.514.9385 x124.
- Give by mail:
Urban Green Council,
55 Broad St, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10004
Please make checks payable to Urban Green Council.
- Explore Opportunities for Sponsorship, which includes complimentary memberships; promotion on our website, in our newsletter, and at events; and more.
- Join the Campaign for Urban Green, a $3-million fundraising campaign to support our strategic plan. By increasing our resources, we can increase our impact. To learn more and join the group of sustainability leaders supporting our work, click here.