Continuing Education Credits
Get ready for the Sustainability Boot Camp, a special GPRO Operations & Maintenance Essentials course brought to you in collaboration with the Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), Building Owners and Managers Association of New York (BOMA NY). Taught by industry experts, GPRO O&M provides building professionals with the critical tools to transition from conventional to sustainable operations.
GPRO O&M Residential is ideal for property managers and building staff in multi-family residential buildings including:
- Building superintendents
- Building operators
- Facility and property managers
Efficient operations and smart maintenance in buildings not only substantially reduces operating costs, but also increases occupancy rates and tenant satisfaction. That’s one reason green operations and maintenance (O&M) practices are in high demand across the country.
GPRO trained building operators and service workers can qualify for a LEED point for Existing Buildings projects under LEED Pilot Credit 81. See gpro.org/faqs for more info.
This course provides 12 AIA (HSW) and 12 GBCI (non LEED-specific) continuing education hours.
Refreshments will be available; lunch will not be provided.
Note: To complete the course, attendees must select and attend one Day 1 Course, one Day 2 Course, and one Exam Date from the options below. Please select your dates at the bottom of the registration form.
DAY 1 Options (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Saturday, April 2nd - Paul Reale
- Friday, April 15th - Paul Reale and Melissa Wrolstad
DAY 2 Options (9:00 am to 4:30 pm)
- Saturday, April 9th - Paul Reale
- Friday, April 22nd - Paul Reale and Melissa Wrolstad
EXAM Date Options
- Exam 1: Sunday, April 10th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Exam 2: Monday, April 11th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Exam 3: Thursday, April 14th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Exam 4: Saturday, April 30th from 9:00 am to 11:00 am
This course sponsored by:
GPRO Master Trainer
Associate Director, CodeGreen Solutions