GPRO Operations & Maintenance Essentials has been completely revamped to teach building professionals how to begin making efficiency improvements the very next day.
- Increased focus on systems thinking
- Action planning component to facilitate thinking about costs, benefits, and next steps of energy and sustainability measures
- Enhanced content on cooling to meet the needs of more markets
- The 4Ms: a framework to define the actions necessary to achieve operational best practices
- New chapter on resilience
- New study tools to help students ace the exam, including online practice exams and flashcards
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
Instructors will be expected to use the new content for all classes starting in the New Year. In order to become certified to teach the updated version, Instructors must register for the Review Webinar on this page.
The Review Webinar includes a 50-minute video and a 10-question assessment to confirm Instructors are up to speed on the changes. Once they’ve passed with 100%, they will receive an updated certificate and approval to teach the new version.
Currently, all materials are accessible through the Instructor Portal on GPRO.org. Partners are encoruaged to view the Webinar as well in order to understand the changes.
To become recertified, instructors must follow the steps below:
- Register for the webinar via the form below.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email, including links to the approx. 50-minute video and the assessment.
- Watch the video and complete the assessment.
- GPRO Administration will email you a new PDF Instructor Certificate within 1-2 weeks of completing the webinar and assessment.