Continuing Education Credits
In GPRO Fundamentals of Building Green, you will learn how to see buildings differently and discover strategies to make them efficient, healthy and resilient.
GPRO Fundamentals is designed for a range of real estate, construction, architecture and engineering professionals. This course is ideal for anyone who needs a better understanding of high-performance building, including sales or administrative staff in real estate, construction, architecture or engineering, workforce development providers, facilities and operations support staff, and college students interested in entering the building and construction industry.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- How reducing building energy will reduce the effects of climate change
- Basic elements of green, high-performance construction and building operations
- Role of trades on high-performance job sites
- Energy-consuming building systems and some strategies to reduce building energy use
- Registration includes a course workbook and the exam session. Students who pass the exam with a 70% or higher become a GPRO Certificate Holder.
- GPRO Fundamentals qualifies for 4 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled course date, sign up for a future class at no additional cost by emailing email@example.com. We understand that your plans may change and are happy to refund your registration fee within 90 days of purchase. Requests for session changes and/or refunds must be received at least a week in advance of the course date. Memberships and donations are nonrefundable.