Continuing Education Credits
In this GPRO Fundamentals of Building Green online course, you will learn how to see buildings differently and discover strategies to make them efficient, healthy and resilient.
This course is ideal for anyone who needs a better understanding of high-performance building, including sales or administrative staff in real estate, construction, architecture or engineering, workforce development providers, facilities and operations staff, and college students interested in entering the building or construction industry.
WHAT STUDENTS LEARN
- How reducing building energy will reduce the effects of climate change
- Basic elements of green, high-performance construction and building operations
- Role of trades on high-performance job sites
- Energy-consuming building systems and some strategies to reduce building energy use
- Registration includes a course e-book and the online exam session. Students who pass the exam with an 80% or higher become a GPRO Certificate Holder.
- GPRO Fundamentals qualifies for 4 AIA and GBCI CE Credits.
If you are unable to attend your scheduled course date, sign up for a future class at no additional cost by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We understand that your plans may change and are happy to refund your registration fee within 90 days of purchase. Requests for session changes and/or refunds must be received at least a week in advance of the course date. Memberships and donations are nonrefundable.
Already registered and looking for your online access link? Email us at email@example.com.
Urban Green uses Organizational Values to guide our work. As part of our commitment to fostering inclusive and respectful dialogue, we ask that all participants are mindful of these values during our course discussion.
Thank you to our sponsor:
Founder and CSO, GRIN Sustainability
GRIN Sustainability is a professional consultancy specializing in green building certifications. Neil is a LEED Fellow, CFM, CHFM, and AIA member, and has received multiple awards from the USGBC.