The MAS Summit is New York City’s premiere conference bringing together 1,200+ influential business and community leaders to identify innovative solutions to pressing urban challenges and promote New York City’s global competitiveness, dynamism and livability. Now in its sixth year, the MAS Summit promises to be an energetic exploration of urban innovation and civic progress with panel discussions and presentations of exciting projects responding to critical issues in New York City and in urban centers across the globe. This year's schedule includes:
A City of Possibilities
- Building it Big: How to Achieve Big Impact with Big Projects
- The Infrastructure We Need for the City We Want
- A City That Works: Making Space for Opportunity and Innovation
- Moving the Needle Forward on Penn
A City by Design
- When and Where is the Supertall Worth It?
- Global Cities at the Crossroads: Commerce, Art and the Captivating Power of Place
- The Next 50: Preservation in the 21st Century and Beyond
- The Role of Technology in Participatory City-building
A Just and Inclusive City
- Challenges to Creating a Just and Sustainable City
- The Road to Affordability: Have We Made Progress?
- Striking the Balance: Rezoning Without Displacement
- A Responsive City
Connecting the Dots: The Use of Technology in Building Social Resilience
- Filling the Void: Private Sector Approaches to a Civic Commons
- Vision of Museums as Placemakers
Visit the MAS Summit website for more information and to register. Urban Green Council members receive a special discount!