What is the Emerging Professionals (EP) program?
Emerging Professionals (EP) is a vibrant, chapter-based program of USGBC that focuses on professionals who are at the start of their journey with the green building industry and sustainability movement. EP’s goals are:
- Train tomorrow’s green building leaders
- Provide opportunities for engagement with others in the profession
- Build community and create bonds between peers and professionals
- Create professional development opportunities
- Encourage involvement with Urban Green Council programming
EP programming includes networking and professional development events, lectures, building tours and volunteer opportunities, organized by our EP Committee. Sign up for our weekly newsletter to stay up to date. We encourage those with EP membership to attend all Urban Green events. All are welcome to attend our EP committee meetings to learn more—please contact Beatrice Mora, EP Liaison, at email@example.com to attend the next meeting.
Become a member of Urban Green Council at the EP Level, which has all the benefits of our regular membership, but at a discounted rate. For those under age 30 only.
The Emerging Professionals are able to organize events in part due to contributions from event sponsors and hosts who generously donate their space. If you would like to sponsor or host an event, please contact the EP Liaison at Urban Green Council.