The official USGBC LEED Core Concepts and Strategies workshop provides essential knowledge of the LEED Rating Systems and sustainable building concepts for those seeking a better understanding of LEED or pursuing GBCI’s LEED Green Associate credential. By presenting LEED concepts at the credit category level –- across building types and rating systems –- and basics on the building certification process, this workshop provides the foundation required for any 300-level LEED education offering. Real project examples help demonstrate and reinforce learning.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key components of the LEED Rating System
- Discuss overall LEED Certification process
- Describe the intents and associated concepts of each LEED credit category
- Recognize successful LEED strategies and measurements for achieving credit category goals
- Explain regulations, recognitions and incentives related to each credit category
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Any and all industry professionals seeking to use LEED to build green or to provide services to the building industry, and anyone wanting to prepare for the LEED Green Associate Exam.INSTRUCTOR
Gunnar Hubbard, AIA, LEED Fellow | Principal & Building Sustainability Practice Leader, Thornton Tomasetti
AIA/CES (HSW/SD/LU): 7
BOMI (CPD): 7
CoreNet (CPD): 7
CSI (CEU): 0.7
Acuity Brands Lighting
Center for Light & Space
5 Penn Plaza, 24th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Special thanks to Acuity Brands for hosting this event!
ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THIS WORKSHOP IS NOW CLOSED.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would still like to register.
Urban Green Council Member Pricing: $275.00
Non-member Pricing: $345.00