Urban Green Council is the official provider of public LEED workshops in New York City and the surrounding area. Many other LEED educational products available have not been vetted by the USGBC and will not be delivered by LEED Faculty trained by USGBC.
Urban Green Council is happy to organize private LEED Workshops for your company, firm or organization at a special bulk rate. We also offer sponsor rates, see here for more information on becoming a sponsor. Please contact us if you are interested in hosting a LEED workshop.
Available LEED Workshops:
- LEED 101: Green Building Basics and LEED
- LEED 201: Core Concepts & Strategies
- BD+C 251: Understanding the Building Design + Construction LEED Rating Systems
- BD+C 301: Implementing the Building Design + Construction LEED Rating Systems
- O+M 251: Understanding the Operations + Maintenance LEED Rating System
- O+M 301: Implementing the Operations + Maintenance LEED Rating System
- ID+C 301: Implementing the Interior Design + Construction LEED Rating System
- ND 251: Understanding the LEED for Neighborhood Development Rating System
- ND 301: Implementing the LEED for Neighborhood Development Rating System
For descriptions of these workshops, please visit USGBC’s LEED Curriculum page
Private Workshop Registration Includes:
- Instruction from official USGBC Faculty who are experts in LEED and trained in facilitation and adult learning techniques.
- Participant workbook, interactive learning activities based on real LEED projects and a glossary of key green building definitions.
- Option to order one print edition of the corresponding Reference Guide at a discounted rate ($145 plus taxes and S&H); no exchanges or refunds.
- Continuing education for 7 hours of instruction directly reported to AIA and CSI.
- Certificate of completion for self-reporting to other professional organizations, including GBCI (7 CE hours).